Hotel Rembrant: Relieve the art of the master
Hotel Rembrant has 71 newly appointed guest rooms with contemporary furnishings and amenities. Each rooms are equipped with Internet access, hotel electronic key lock facility, IDD/NDD telephone facility, multi lingual cable television, minibar, hot and cold shower.
According to Ritchie Lagunilla during his guesting under "Let's Talk About Career" Radio Show at DZME 1530 with host Engr. Grace Bondad Nicolas, " ..because of the patrons, AHMGI is hiring more staff and expanding. Our hotels are inspired by different artists and we're offering the ultimate luxury and convenience with a range of facilities to satisfy every guest's requirements."
Upon check in, the friendly staffs of the hotel will give the guest's coupons for the complimentary 15 minute back massage and for welcome drinks. An effort to show the tremendous services they are offering since the hotel have "VidaVerde Spa" for dermatology, cosmetic, laser, varicose veins treatment and massages.
For a nice dining experience, Hotel Rembrandt offers a hearty buffet for miryenda (snacks), dinner and breakfast at "The Lobby" to satisfy your craving for a Filipino classic dishes and a la carte choices plus match it with a wide range of drinks from cocktails to fresh juices. Opens from 6AM to 1AM. Right now because of the Summer heat, a "Halo Halo" buffet is available for only Php 150.00.
Overall, the experience was overwhelming from the efficient and friendly staff's, relaxing and big rooms, delicious food to therapeutic massages. The guests will surely try the different hotels from AHMGI; Le Monet Hotel Baguio, Hotel Rembrandt QC, Vitalis Resort & Spa Santiago, Ilocos Sur, Hotel Luna Vigan and Stay Lite Candon, Ilocos Sur.
For more information, contact Hotel Rembrandt at their email address, Sales@email@example.com or Telephone # +6323733333 Loc 201-204.
Address: 26 Tomas Morato, Quezon City, Metro Manila 1104, Philippines
- Revolutionary Trends in Architecture and Urban Pla...
- Rodrigo Duterte for President?
- Tree Top Adventure joins PhilAAPA
- Zoomanity Group joins Philippine Association of Am...
- Asia Sales & Marketing Summit 2015
- Hotel Rembrant: Relieve the art of the master
- Tree Top Baguio: Think Green All The Time
- Philippine Association of Amusement Parks and Attr...
- G-Xchange, Inc. (GXI), a wholly-owned mobile comme...
- Robert Laurel Yupangco of Yupangco Group of Compan...
- Rebecca Bustamante: How to make a Successful Sales...
- WORKSHOP: Voice Care for Sales & Marketing Profess...
- Basic Freelance Writing Workshop with Nizza Gueco
- Forum and Workshop: Is there a job waiting for you...
- Subic Grand Hoyah Hotel
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2014 (32)
- ► 2013 (30)
- ► 2012 (60)
- ► 2011 (75)
- ► 2010 (23)