Robert Laurel Yupangco of Yupangco Group of Companies for Asia Digital Marketing Expo 2015
For years, Robert believes in the power of Digital Marketing thus the most aggressive department at Zoomanity Group, the company operating the parks which is under Yupangco Group of Companies is the Marketing Department. The biggest group also under this company.
For Asia Digital Marketing Expo 2015, Robert will share his experience of using the technology as an entrepreneur under the topic "Technology and Entrepreneurship: Driving inclusive growth."
The "Asia Digital Marketing Expo 2015" is gathering 23 top-tier leaders from different industries to share their experience and expertise in digital marketing.
• Constantin Robertz- Managing Director, Zalora
• Tina Pang- Head of Online Sales, Twitter
• Dr. Donald Lim - Chief Digital Officer, ABS CBN.
• Kristian Melquiades - General Manager, Viber
• Earl Valencia- Head of Corporate Development/Innovation, Smart Communications
• Jonathan Luzuriaga- President, Philippine Software Industry Association
• Donald Felbaum- Managing Director, Optel
• John Upton- President, John Robert Powers
• Janette Toral – E Commerce Advocate, Digital Club Filipino.
• Rebecca Bustamante -President & CEO, Chalre Associates.
• Mikel Yaw -Managing Director, Elabram Systems Group (ESG)
• Chinkee Tan - Motivational Speaker, Book Author, Radio Host
• Carlos Celdran – Brand Ambassador, Tour Guide
• Robert Yupangco – President, Yupangco Group of Companies
• Tanya Llana - Business Strategist and Director of Sales & Marketing, Victoria Court
• Camille Montejo – CEO, NWSteel Technologies & Tree Top Adventure.
• Pocholo De Leon Gonzalez – CEO, Creative Voices Productions.
• James Jimenez - Director and Spokesman, Philippines Commission On Election (COMELEC)
• Lloyd Luna- CEO, Lloyd Luna Corporation
• Lewis Hong- Web Digital Marketing Specialist, Xyxon Pte. Ltd.
• Kim Bernardo Lokin- Managing Editor, Business+Class Magazine
At Asia Digital Marketing Expo 2015, different top executives will join together to share the future of online marketing in the Philippines and for the Asia Pacific Region with the following discussion points;
• The digital economy of the Philippines
• Positioning the Philippines as a gateway from east to west and west to east
• Is the Philippines ready to be a cashless society?
• Disrupting tradition and embracing innovation
• Technology and entrepreneurship driving inclusive growth
• Micro- multinationals- e commerce connecting SMEs to ASEAN and beyond
Confirm your attendance now by following these 3 steps;
1. Deposit the registration fee of Php 2,000.00 ($45) to
TAG Media and Public Relations
BPI Checking Account # 1680 0010 29
2. Scan the deposit slip
3. Send the scanned deposit slip to email@example.com. A confirmation email will be sent to you.
We are still accepting sponsors and partners, just let me know.
Thank you and warm regards,
Grace Bondad Nicolas
TAG Media and Public Relations
- Revolutionary Trends in Architecture and Urban Pla...
- Rodrigo Duterte for President?
- Tree Top Adventure joins PhilAAPA
- Zoomanity Group joins Philippine Association of Am...
- Asia Sales & Marketing Summit 2015
- Hotel Rembrant: Relieve the art of the master
- Tree Top Baguio: Think Green All The Time
- Philippine Association of Amusement Parks and Attr...
- G-Xchange, Inc. (GXI), a wholly-owned mobile comme...
- Robert Laurel Yupangco of Yupangco Group of Compan...
- Rebecca Bustamante: How to make a Successful Sales...
- WORKSHOP: Voice Care for Sales & Marketing Profess...
- Basic Freelance Writing Workshop with Nizza Gueco
- Forum and Workshop: Is there a job waiting for you...
- Subic Grand Hoyah Hotel
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2014 (32)
- ► 2013 (30)
- ► 2012 (60)
- ► 2011 (75)
- ► 2010 (23)