For the fourth time since its establishment in 2010 in Baguio, Tree Top Adventure will plant another set of 1, 100 seedlings within Camp John Hay proving that experiencing the extreme can be achieved if the nature and people is one.
Tree Top Adventure offers the only motorized zipline in the Philippines which varies from standing up, seated, superman style and even free fall. Canopy and Funicular is similar to a cable car, rather, it is on Cable Chairs in which one will be transferring from one station to another. Superman Ride is a horizontal motorized zipline, done in pairs, in which one can fly once backwards and once forwards for a total of a 400 meter flight. Silver Surfer is diagonal zipline in which a pair is standing on a special platform and they’ll glide up and down for multiple cycles. Parachute Fall is a ride wherein one can experience the feel of falling from a parachute. The ride will slowly go up and the 75 feet mark is reached, one can surely expect a surprise due to the sudden fall. If one wants to truly experience the extreme, then Tree Drop is a must in which one will be suspended 60feet parallel to the ground and be suddenly dropped as fast as two to three seconds. If one wants to be relaxed and be one with nature, the Trekking and Skywalk is a must. Tree Top Adventure also offers the only motorized Team Building facilities in the Philippines.
Tree Top Adventure’s another branch, located at Subic, will also hold its Annual Tree Planting Event on the last week of July.
Tree Top Adventure Subic
For more information, you could contact (074) 442-0800 or 0932 404 1112. You could also visit our website www.treetopadventureph.com. To be more updated, you could like our Facebook page www.facebook.com/treetopadventurecamp and follow us on Instagram @tree_top_adventure and Twitter @TreeTopPH.
- Revolutionary Trends in Architecture and Urban Pla...
- Rodrigo Duterte for President?
- Tree Top Adventure joins PhilAAPA
- Zoomanity Group joins Philippine Association of Am...
- Asia Sales & Marketing Summit 2015
- Hotel Rembrant: Relieve the art of the master
- Tree Top Baguio: Think Green All The Time
- Philippine Association of Amusement Parks and Attr...
- G-Xchange, Inc. (GXI), a wholly-owned mobile comme...
- Robert Laurel Yupangco of Yupangco Group of Compan...
- Rebecca Bustamante: How to make a Successful Sales...
- WORKSHOP: Voice Care for Sales & Marketing Profess...
- Basic Freelance Writing Workshop with Nizza Gueco
- Forum and Workshop: Is there a job waiting for you...
- Subic Grand Hoyah Hotel
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2014 (32)
- ► 2013 (30)
- ► 2012 (60)
- ► 2011 (75)
- ► 2010 (23)