All logos are owned and registered by its respective corporate and sole owner.
Sa daan palang kami binigyan na kami ng mga regalo galing sa puso nila.. isang malaking carpa, bracelet, at may pahabol pa na precious rosary (hayyy ganun ka warm ang welcome nila sa PP) sumakay kami ng bangka patawid ng ilog, tapos naglakad kami ng 30 minutes papunta sa community ng mga mangyans. on the way to target area.. may nadaanan na naman kaming bahay doon at biniggyan na naman kami ng bracelet stage by stage hahahah...umakyat kami ng daan na kung mag bow ka ay tatama na sa ulo mo yung lupa ganun ka taas yung inakyatan namin at muntikan na akong maubusan ng hininga hahah naiwan sa paa yung hangin.. at thank you biri big sa isang bata na lumapit at nagbigay ng isang pamaypay na gawa sa niyog.. pinainom din pala kami ni adiket ng buko juice na galing din sa niyog hahah.. at ito pa pala sinabit na naman kami ng kung ano ano sa leeg ay naku feeling namin ni adiket ma king na kami ng magyans may mga fruits pa.. fresh Uloy, fresh mango, fresh gabi, fresh avocado, fresh calamsi, fresh talong, fresh bayabas.. basta andaming fresh.. kami na lang ni adi ang tuyot pero basa sa pawis hahahah..sa lahat ng pagot sakit ng katawan and etc...
Isa lang ang bayad nun na pagka sarap sarap..THANK YOU PO...THANK YOU PUSONG PINOY.MARAMING MARAMING SALAMAT PO. (smile) hindi pa natatapos dun isang oras byahe na naman papuntang ALS center for another turnover. haruuu jusku yung mga out of school youth naman naghintay from 1pm to 6:15 pm sabik sa mga regalo ng pusong pinoy.. FYI. out of school youth pero nagaaral pa rin in an alternative way na tinuturuan ni ms Jenny Baylon.natapos ang turnover ng 7pm. kasa kasama namin ang isang driver na army at shempre pati ang isang trak hahahha..
Hanggang sa muling paglalakbay.
Story from "Mail Times" AP
The Dutch boy who was the sole survivor of a Libyan plane crash that killed 103 people greeted an aunt and uncle with a smile Thursday after they rushed to his hospital room from Holland.
"He hasn't been told yet, as far as we know, that his parents died."
Rescuers found Ruben still strapped into his seat at one end of a large debris field after the plane crashed while trying to land in the Libyan capital Tripoli, said Libyan safety official Col. Baloul al-Khoja. Kronenburg said they noticed he was still breathing. "That's why they noticed that he was still alive," he said.
No crater or gouge in the earth is visible. Near the start of the wreckage trail sits a car completely crushed. Trees off to the side have been shredded to chunks of wood.
The wall of a house on the edge of the lot is pockmarked by debris. Its owner, 54-year-old Ramadan al-Seid, said he and his family heard the crash and when they looked out the window saw a mass of smoke and dust, with an overwhelming smell of fuel. Then they heard the ambulances coming.
The 1931 Bugatti Royale Kellner Coupe was sold for $8,700,000 in 1987. However, that car and many alike will not be included in this list because it is not available on the market today. It is hard to imagine someone would actually spend 8 million dollars on a car instead of using it for something more productive. However, if you have the money and the opportunity, you will definitely spend a small fraction of it to place a few of these supercars in your garage. Here are the 10 most expensive production cars on the market.
1. Bugatti Veyron $1,700,000. This is by far the most expensive street legal car available on the market today. It is the fastest accelerating car reaching 0-60 in 2.6 seconds. It claims to be the fastest car with a top speed of 253 mph+. However, the title for the fastest car goes to the SSC Ultimate Aero which exceed 253 mph pushing this car to 2nd place for the fastest car.
2. Lamborghini Reventon $1,600,000. The most powerful and the most expensive Lamborghini ever built is the second on the list. It takes 3.3 seconds to reach 60 mph and it has a top speed of 211 mph. Its rarity (limited to 20) and slick design are the reasons why it is so expensive and costly to own.
3. McLaren F1 $970,000. In 1994, the McLaren F1 was the fastest and most expensive car. Even though it was built 15 years ago, it has an unbelievable top speed of 240 mph and reaching 60 mph in 3.2 seconds. Even as of today, the McLaren F1 is still top on the list and it outperformed many other supercars.
4. Ferrari Enzo $670,000. The most known supercar ever built. The Enzo has a top speed of 217 mph and reaching 60 mph in 3.4 seconds. Only 400 units were produced and it is currently being sold for over $1,000,000 at auctions.
5. Pagani Zonda C12 F $667,321. Produced by a small independent company in Italy, the Pagani Zonda C12 F is the 5th fastest car in the world. It promises to delivery a top speed of 215 mph+ and it can reach 0-60 in 3.5 seconds.
6. SSC Ultimate Aero $654,400. Don't let the price tag fool you, the 6th most expensive car is actually the fastest street legal car in the world with a top speed of 257 mph+ and reaching 0-60 in 2.7 seconds. This baby cost nearly half as much as the Bugatti Veyron, yet has enough power to top the most expensive car in a speed race. It is estimated that only 25 of this exact model will ever be produced.
7. Saleen S7 Twin Turbo $555,000. The first true American production certified supercar, this cowboy is also rank 3rd for the fastest car in the world. It has a top speed of 248 mph+ and it can reach 0-60 in 3.2 seconds. If you are a true American patriot, you can be proud to show off this car.
8. Koenigsegg CCX $545,568. Swedish made, the Koenigsegg is fighting hard to become the fastest car in the world. Currently, it is the 4th fastest car in the world with a top speed of 245 mph+, the car manufacture Koenigsegg is not giving up and will continue to try and produce the fastest car. Good luck with that!
9. Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren Roadster $495,000. A GT supercar, the SLR McLaren is the fastest automatic transmission car in the world with a top speed of 206 mph+ and reaching 60 mph in 3.8 seconds. It is a luxurious convertible with a really powerful engine, which results in outstanding performances and style.
10. Porsche Carrera GT $440,000. A supercar with dynamic stability control and a top speed of 205 mph+ and it can reach 0-60 in 3.9 seconds. The Porsche Carrera GT applies the absolute calibers of a true racing car to offer an unprecedented driving feeling on the road.
- ▼ 2017 (6)
- ► 2015 (95)
- ► 2014 (32)
- ► 2013 (30)
- ► 2012 (60)
- ► 2011 (75)
- ► 2010 (23)