1. Follow traffic rules. Follow the law.Traffic rules must come first from ourselves not from the enforcers "wag dumepende lamang sa mga MMDA" and Law always be obeyed (lance)
2. Whenever you buy or pay for anything, always ask for an official receipt.Exactly! but we need to secure that every VAT we pay, it is really for the benefits of the country, kasi yung iba diyan ibubulsa na naman pera ng bayan (lance)
3. Don’t buy smuggled goods. Buy local. Buy Filipino.CUSTOM CUSTOM CUSTOMs Officers. It's your main duty stop everything under illegal transactions in the face of the PORT areas. (lance)
4. When you talk to others, especially foreigners speak positively about us and our country.It's by way of marketing our own
5. Respect your traffic officer, policeman and soldier.There should always be two ways respect from both parties not only respecting officers but also the police officers should also take note of this respect the public.
6. Do not litter. Dispose your garbage properly. Segregate. Recycle. Conserve.Still our main problem, kulang sa disiplina, Good Example See MARIKINA CITY how.
7. Support your church.support every activities
8. During elections, do your solemn duty.walang kama-kamaganak at kabarkada :)
9. Pay your employees well.PAY YOUR EMPLOYEES WELL. "enough said" but employees work well :)
10. Pay your taxes.same opinion as number 2.
11. Adopt a scholar or a poor child.One Good Example is PUSONG PINOY. www.pusongpinoy.org
12 Be a good parent. Teach your kids to follow the law and love our country.> Good parent is equals to good KIDS.
John 10:11 "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
John 17:19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified.
Romans 5:7 Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die.
Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
1 John 3:16 This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers.
Great Santa Cruz Beach, Zamboanga City
The Great and Little Santa Cruz Islands are, arguably, this city's best beaches, and one of the country's best island beaches destination. In its ideal natural state, there is no comparison to the uniquely beautiful "pinkish" sand (a coloration effect of pulverized rare red Organ-pipe Coral ( tubipora musica ) from eons of surf erosion mixed in with the white sand) and colorful coral reef just a few feet away from the shore of the Great Santa Cruz Island. The nearby Little Santa Cruz Island has beautiful white sand instead, and is a military installation (read: Navy resort). Snorkeling and scuba diving are excellent diversions for the sun worshipers with lots of colorful marine life to experience in excellent water visibility, depending on weather conditions. In the Great Santa Cruz Island, there are some covered huts around for picnicking (food and water can be brought in), and adequate bathroom facilities.
Mactan Island is more than just a beach; it is an island paradise; the seashore is a sight to behold in the early morning light, but it will also bedazzle you in the nighttime. Whether you are on your own, or with your friends, the sparkling waters and sand will simply amaze you.
Panglao Beach not only provides you with a lovely view of the calm seas, but a stroll along the seashore will enable you to take in the beauty of the entire island itself, from the sea, to the skies, right down to the whispering winds.
Not only are there plenty of luxury resorts nearby, making your stay as comfortable as possible, but the secluded nature of the beach makes it even more attractive. There are plenty of lush vegetation and greens around, and not too far away are some gorgeous falls, too.
Siargao Island presents interesting contrasts; its huge and powerful waves, brought about by being near the Philippine Deep, are a surfer’s dream. If you visit the island you will no doubt see some of the world ‘s best surfers riding the breathtaking waves. However, there are also more serene coasts, and there are also places where you can just take a leisurely walk and enjoy some peace and quiet.
Puraran Beach, Catanduanes
For surfers and adventurers, Puraran Beach, just off Luzon, will be just right for you.
The island beach is actually in the Pacific Ocean, and this location provides for some fantastic waves, walls of water that can present a challenge even to the most skilled surfer.
Boracay White Beach
Despite the emergence of a number of other popular tourist destinations, for many people the ultimate party place is still Boracacy, and the best beach is still Boracay White Sand Beach.
Measuring about 3 miles (about 5 km.) the beach is noted for the cool breeze emanating from the waters, and the soft clear blue skies. Because there are plenty of accommodations nearby, Boracay White Beach, especially in the summer, is filled with people, frolicking in the waters.
Although most people go there in the daylight to get some of the sun, it is also a good idea to visit the place at night time.
Not only are there likely to be less people, but the combination of the softly blowing wind, the tranquil sea and the soft white sand beneath, plus the sight of the stars above, can make for a truly unique and exhilirating experience.
Located at the farthest end of the island province (off the northeast coast), the island offers plenty of attractions, leading many to consider as the next big thing for divers and beach lovers to explore. With its exquisite sands, soothing greens, and brilliant azure waters, you will feel truly at peace, and at one with nature.
Pagudpud Beach, Ilocos Norte
The most famous beach destination in the Ilocos, Pagupud is quickly becoming one of the Philippines’ top beaches, as more and more people are discovering the treasures of the land.
Its crystal clear waters are comparable with those of the other shores in the country. It is also not lacking exotic marine life which underwater divers can marvel at. Add the smooth fine sands, and you have the complete ingredients for a perfect beach.
Source: Philippines Board
For every purchase of Pusong Pinoy shirt, you can help us (PUSONG PINOY ORG) with our general and administrative costs, Please help support Pusong Pinoy by purchasing one today! Each shirt costs $15 (small, med, large, xlarge sizes available). Tank tops @ $18 plus s/h.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*For shipping information to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, or outside the US, please email us at email@example.com
PUSONG PINOY ORG is a registered non-profit organization in the State of California U.S.A.
3233 N. Grand Avenue, Suite N-521
Chino Hills, CA 91709
- ► 2015 (95)
- ► 2014 (32)
- ► 2013 (30)
- ► 2012 (60)
- ► 2011 (75)
- ► 2010 (23)